APPRENTICE CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER START TECHNOLOGY (SOFTWARE) LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Start Software as a Customer Services Assistant for an award-winning software development and consulting business. Your responsibilities will encompass a range of customer-oriented tasks including handling enquiries by telephone and email. We create easy-to-use desktop software and mobile apps for all sizes of businesses and organisations. We have software developement offices in the UK, Indonesia and Australia.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
24 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your responsibilities will encompass a range of customer-oriented tasks including:
• handling enquiries by telephone and email
• logging issues raised by clients on our system
• providing clients with information
• creating and following-up quotations
• any further administrative, customer service or sales tasks as required.
We expect a highly professional image to be portrayed at all times and for our clients to be dealt with promptly and courteously. We will expect you to gain a good understanding of our systems and our clients. We will provide you with the training and supervision required to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service on behalf of the company.
This is a post that requires self-discipline, a customer-focused attitude, and an ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
This will also include:
- Functional skills if required
- End point assessment
- Certificate of completion of the standard
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required)
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking for someone who would like to establish a long term career within the company and can offer career progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
START TECHNOLOGY (SOFTWARE) LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.