We are searching for a Business Support Apprentice to join our growing Finance department! You will be supported throughout your apprenticeship from both our inhouse teams and our external trusted apprenticeship provider. You’ll be learning as you work, getting to know all there is to know about our finance departments and how our business runs.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Feb 2023
21 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
What you’ll do day to day:
- Processing invoices accurately
- Dealing with queries by phone and email
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Printing, sorting and chasing up remittance advices
- Sending out chase letters for overdue debt
- Chasing of accounts by phone and email
- Maintaining filing
- Email inbox
- Post - both incoming and outgoing
- Any other tasks that may be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- Additonal 5 Day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Supported career development through trusted apprenticeship provider. If you are looking to start your career with a business that can support you and help you grow, we would love to hear from you.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.