Production Chef Apprentice The Fox Inn
The Fox Inn are seeking a hardworking Production Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
21 Apr 2023
16 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team as an Apprentice Chef. We need enthusiastic, committed individuals with a desire to develop and succeed.
To be trained in the following job duties:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals as ordered,
- Working flexible hours to meet the demands of the business
- Prepare and present high-quality food
- Ensure and maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety in the kitchen and surrounding areas
- Be fully conversant with and implement where necessary all general Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations, paying particular attention to temperature monitoring, dating of food items, cleaning schedules and personal hygiene
- Assist in general cleaning requirements as necessary
- Ensure correct stock holding procedures are adhered to, including receiving and storing daily deliveries in the correct manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship
- Day release at College or Training Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
The Fox Inn
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.