Business Administrator Apprentice NEW MILLS PROPERTIES LIMITED
New Mills Properties Ltd are looking to recruit an outgoing, driven and adaptable individual to become their new Apprentice. In this role the Apprentice will be providing key administrative support, offering first-class customer service, operating the business social media platforms as well as generating business opportunities.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
15 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Generating new business opportunities
- Booking and attending property viewings
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone, email, video and face-to-face
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Registering applicants, negotiating and agreeing tenancies
- Lettings admin, including ensuring that credit checks, references and tenancy contracts are carried out to process tenant applications
- Properties inspections
- Marketing on social media and property platforms
- Creating content for social media
- Social Media messaging
- General office admin
- System auditing
The successful candidate is expected to represent the company in a professional manner and to have a pro-active and energetic approach, with the drive to carry the business forward and increase revenue.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- A bespoke programme of technical and vocational training
- Functional skills in maths and English if applicable
- The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work-based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent contract upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and further enhanced industry-based training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.