Business Resource Administrator Apprentice GILBERT MEHER LTD
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to add to our Leeds team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and reliable apprentice to kick-start your career and join our growing healthcare, life sciences and specialist education sectors consultancy business whilst studying towards a Level 3 Business qualification.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2022
Salary will be between £9379.50 and £12000.00 depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Gilbert Meher is a leading search and select consultancy with a multi-disciplinary focus, specialising in full-time, part-time, and interim recruitment. With established offices in Leeds and Zurich, and over 10 years of experience, we have a reputation for excellence and a people-first approach. Operating in the healthcare, life sciences, and specialist education sectors, we recruit top talent from across the globe.
Gilbert Meher’s core values are progressive, collaborative, accountable, authentic, and empowering, and these values are at the heart of what we do.
We are now seeking to appoint a hardworking, self-motivated, driven and resilient apprentice to join our growing team. Good communication skills are desirable. The successful applicant will have a confident personality and the ability to juggle a range of tasks in a very busy environment.
Our state of the art, Leeds city centre office on East Parade is located just 2 minutes’ walk from Leeds train station, with large breakout areas, including a bar and a pool table!
This role will include administration duties and support across all areas of the business, with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship.
The role, after training, will include some of the following:
- Respond to emails and postal correspondence from customers and suppliers
- Maintaining administrative systems, including filing and archiving of documents
- Registering candidates
- Working with client’s CV’s including uploading CVs onto client portals
- Advertising contract and permanent roles
- Handling calls and re-directing where necessary
- Supporting the team to maintain an active online presence to help build a strong name and network
- Drafting compelling emails, adverts and candidate profiles
- Mapping markets and identifying commercial information and opportunities
- Supporting other members of the team as and when required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives. Full training will be given.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will complete the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if not already achieved
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviours required to work within an office environment
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated to training and learning new skills
- You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times
- Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations, witness testimonies, product evidence, and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged into your electronic portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The salary will be reviewed regularly and could increase with experience.
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.