Customer Services Apprentice - Hotel Reservations Specialist DIAMOND RESORTS (EUROPE) LIMITED
Serving as the first point of contact for the Reservations Department, the Hotel Reservations Specialist supports our resorts by making reservations, accepting inbound calls in a call centre environment, handling e-mails, and helping our guests plan their travel experience.
Closing date: 19 Dec 2022
Under 18 - £11,107 per annum Over 23 - £19,760 per annum Once apprenticeship completed - £20,363 per annum
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Servicing a large volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails from hotel guests, processing reservation transactions in our internal systems with accuracy and attention to detail, per established policies and procedures
- Delivering exceptional customer service in a friendly, personalised manner
- Providing accurate, comprehensive information about Diamond Resorts properties, products and services, and proactively offering resort recommendations and various products and services to enhance guests' vacation experience
- Using personalized discovery and conversion techniques to maximize transactions that generate occupancy and revenue to achieve defined business goals
- Efficiently and productively completing outbound call campaign assignments and using campaign SOPs to achieve campaign-specific objectives
- Responding to emails and requests for call-backs within established response time standards
- Taking personal ownership to resolve issues/complaints by thoroughly researching the issue, identifying solution options, escalating to a Supervisor as applicable per established policies and procedures, and following up to ensure resolution is implemented and confirmed back to customer in a timely manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve an Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Upon joining our contact centre team, we offer a proficient 3-week training course, in which there will be the opportunity to review slides, buddy up with a fellow colleague, complete assessments and more
- We feel that pairing knowledge with learning on the job best equips candidates for the role
- This position is currently remote, working from home, although we do envision that this role will morph into a hybrid role between WFH and working from the Lancaster Head Office
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Diamond Resorts are enthusiastic to retain talent and make a real effort to promote from within where possible
- As the Contact Centre forms part of the wider department, should the opportunity for continued progression present itself, we encourage internal applicants
- Furthermore, we would aim to convert apprentice team members into permanent contracts where possible
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2-3) Desired
About the employer
DIAMOND RESORTS (EUROPE) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.