Apprentice Internal Recruitment Resourcer LUCAS KENNEDY LTD
An excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working within this successful recruitment company. We are looking for an Apprentice Internal Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for an organised reliable person who may want to progress their career.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
9:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday (1-hour break with 2 x 15-minute breaks morning and afternoon if they wish to take them)
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 May 2023
10 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
If you are competitive, bubbly and motivated to succeed then we want to hear from you. In return you will be given the opportunity to work with a very experienced team, who will train and develop you.
You will be supporting the consultant
The role will involve:
- Working as part of the Recruitment team reporting to the Recruitment Manager.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract candidates to the agency. Full training will be given.
- Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies in a wide range of media.
- Actively managing candidate diaries and availability.
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client.
- Receiving and reviewing applications.
- Preparing CVs.
- Organising interviews for candidates.
- Handling enquiries.
- Maintaining administrative systems.
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity.
- Keeping computer databases up to date.
- Following up on business communications.
- Filing/File management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider, Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are progression opportunities available such as dealing with contracts, moving into a HR role plus the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LUCAS KENNEDY LTD
60 CHURCHILL SQUARE
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.