Apprentice Business Administrator required for a busy Recruitment Agency to support our senior administrator/office manager. If you are competitive, bubbly and motivated to succeed then we want to hear from you. In return you will be given the opportunity to work with a very experienced team, who will train and develop you.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
If you are competitive, bubbly and motivated to succeed then we want to hear from you. In return you will be given the opportunity to work with a very experienced team, who will train and develop you.
The role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls
- Making outgoing calls
- To deal with emails on a day to day basis
- To answer/deal with queries, take messages and pass them on in an appropriate and timely manner
- Provide administrative support to ensure that all business functions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- General admin duties including general housekeeping
- Ordering of stock
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Completing and keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date including the setting up new clients on our database
- Following up on business communications
- Filing / File management
- Keeping track of employee’s annual leave and absence
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship level 3 Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are progression opportunities available such as dealing with contracts, moving into HR role, bonuses and incentives.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*- C or 4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.