Customer Service Apprentice (Family Support) CAUDWELL CHILDREN
This is a fixed term post supporting the Service Delivery team at Caudwell Children, helping to deliver an information and signposting service to families with disabled children across the UK. This role is crucial in ensuring we are achieving our mission; providing and practical and emotional support through compassionate and efficient services.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Working days and hours to be confirmed at interview but may include evenings and weekends.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
10 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintain and respond to our Family Support email inbox, ensuring referrals are dealt with in line with our service level agreements
- Log all referrals onto our bespoke data system ensuring accuracy at all times
- Work alongside Family Support Volunteers, assisting with any support they may need
- Monitor our Live Chat service, ensuring all incoming communication is being processed correctly
- Research, inform and signpost families to other services and providers to help meet their needs including to other charities.
- Provide regular communication with families to advise and support them
- Answer incoming telephone calls and log general enquiries
- Uphold the principles and practice of customer care and continuous improvement
- At all times to afford service users, colleagues and stakeholders the dignity and respect to which they are entitled with full regard to the organisations Equality and Diversity Policy
- Confidentiality and data protection regarding all personal information and Caudwell Children activities must be maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours) in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulations 2018
- Have an awareness of relevant health and safety regulations and legislation
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of anyone else whom your acts and omissions may affect and maintain a professional and hygienic personal appearance at all times
- Ensure maintenance and security of physical, financial and information resources, where applicable
- Effectively maximise all resources available in the course of your duties, minimising waste and working within budgets
- Adhere to all Caudwell Children policies and procedures
- Demonstrate commitment to Caudwell Children’s mission, vision and values
- On occasion and when necessary work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
- Willingness to travel in order to meet the needs of the post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will take place in the workplace, with regular sessions delivered face to face and remotely alongside workplace training
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard (Level 2)
- Functional Skills maths up to Level 2 (if required)
- Functional Skills English up to Level 2 (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to explore other customer-service based roles within the charity
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 3 or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.