This is a great opportunity for somebody to start their career within a customer service role. You will gain experience working closely with the sales team and Account Managers within the company.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties of the position include the following:
- To support the Team Leader with the responsibility, workload aims and vision of the department as part of the Sales Team
- Participate in the outcome for Team Priorities-Roles and Responsibilities
- Support all process standardisation, development and improvement activities through the team
- Work closely with the Key Account Engineers/Management and Sales team to understand Customer requirements
- Take receipt of orders from Customers (via email, fax or Customer portal)
- Add orders to business system in line with Customer requests and business capabilities to achieve
- Liaise with other departments within AP Racing to establish delivery information for Customers orders
- Attend production meetings as required
- Identify any issues relating to orders made and report back to Customer
- Arrange shipment/collection of parts with Customers or their nominated freight partner
- Create picking notes, delivery notes and invoices to allow parts to be delivered to Customer
- Liaison with Customers, checking details and building rapport
- Receive telephone calls from Customer and offer advice/support as required
- Receive email communication from Customer and offer advise/support as required
- Attend meetings with Customers as required both at AP Racing and at Customers business location
- Assisting Customer Service team with additional tasks as and when required
- To embrace new technology including new software whenever required by the business
- To attend training courses as required
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business
- Maintain the required standards of Health and Safety and housekeeping
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by any Director or relevant level authority within the business
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is hoped on successful completion of the apprenticeship programme you will secure a full-time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.