Business Administration Apprentice CHILTERN CONNECTIONS LTD
An apprenticeship is an exciting way to develop your experience through interesting work and targeted studies. We will champion you and your career development, give you the opportunity to learn new skills and gain insight into all areas of our growing business so that you can fulfil your potential.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing efficient administrative support for sales team
- Assisting with management and administration of sales and order processing
- Helping to coordinate deliveries
- Prepare reports for sales and production
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating Management Information systems to effectively capture and report accurate data, ensuring timelines are met
- Answering queries and escalate to relevant department as needed
We’ll give you full training, so don’t worry if you haven’t done these things before. What’s more important is that you have the right approach and connect with our company values, which are central to everything we do at Chiltern Connections.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5 hour sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To be an integrated member of the team. Permanent Contract, assistant to the Finance Director and continue providing administrative support to sales and marketing. Training opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CHILTERN CONNECTIONS LTD
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.