A fantastic opportunity to join JTA Travel as a Travel Administrator you will ensure we are providing an effective and accurate administration service for all agents and to make sure they are handled with speed, accuracy, and professionalism. You will make sure any Customer Services issues/ Complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2022
Pay scale to be reviewed at review stage.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
04 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- As a Travel Administrator you will ensure we are providing an effective and accurate administration service for all agents and to make sure they are handled with speed, accuracy, and professionalism.
- You will make sure any Customer Services issues/ Complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with ABTA guidelines.
- Oversee the Sales Support desk.
- Administer JTA Rewards platform and ensure incentive payments are made to agents in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the positive image of the company through the provision of excellent after care and service.
- Sales Support Desk
- To work with the Sales Managers to ensure all new accounts are set up correctly
- Making sure agents requests for changes to their accounts are dealt with in a timely manner
- Accounts are closed when requested
- Password resets so agents can access the website
- Reward new agents when they make their first booking
- Order gifts for Agents - High Value bookings
- Customer Service Desk
- Be the main point of contact for Customer Services
- Acknowledge all queries and complaints that land in the desk
- Ensure all relevant parties are made aware and complaints are logged as requested.
- Work with the product team to make sure common themes are escalated with suppliers
- Ensure we are working within the ABTA Guidelines when dealing with complaints
- Work with the management team to resolve complaints
- Agents Incentives
- Work with the Head of Operations to ensure JTA Rewards queries are managed effectively
- Ensure rewards are administered in a timely manner at the end of each month
- L2S vouchers are processed on the old incentive platform when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Maths and English Functional Skills if applicable
- One day per month training will be delivered at Protocol Consultancy Services training academy in Birmingham City Centre
- Apprentice to be given one day per week off the job training (minimum 6 hours) at JTA offices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression in to full-time employment with further personal development opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.