To be the first point of contact for our service users. To communicate to our Service Engineers, providing allocations for re-bookings and call outs. To book in the delivery and collection of wheelchairs with our service users. To arrange the service and repair of wheelchairs with our service users.
Closing date: 27 Jan 2023
£18k per annum £9.23 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
08 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
NRS Healthcare provides Wheelchair Services on behalf of the NHS.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can help us in our mission to improve people’s quality of life and independence every day. Our Customer Service Advisors are the first point of contact for our customers and play a pivotal part in the success of the service we provide.
This is a fast-paced, challenging role which can make a real difference to people’s everyday lives. we deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of wheelchair provision and recycling. Our services allow people to remain mobile and independent, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most.
As one of our valued Customer Service Advisors, you will communicate with our internal teams, service users, prescribers and suppliers dealing with queries, repairs, referrals into the service, appointments, and daily scheduling. You must be able to manage in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly. You will need an excellent telephone manner, have the ability to empathise with our service users and be methodical in your approach to work, ensuring tasks are completed. You will need to be organised and ensure that NRS systems are appropriately updated in a timely and effective way.
Key Duties of a Customer Service Advisor:
- To be the first point of contact for our service users
- To communicate to our Service Engineers, providing allocations for re-bookings and call outs
- To book in the delivery and collection of wheelchairs with our service users
- To arrange the service and repair of wheelchairs with our service users
- To demonstrate adaptability and good people skills as will be dealing with service users and management (internal and external)
- To comply to processes and procedures
- To effectively manage stock queries and out of stock process
- To update the systems in a timely manner and maintain filing systems and records
- Complete all coursework as required in time and completed
- Liaise with Mentor on any issues you may have in relation to Course work
- Hold weekly catch up sessions with your mentor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- All training and learning will be delivered on site
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent role will be available upon completion of the apprenticeship
- Career progression opportunities will also be available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.