Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice SPEAR TECHNOLOGY LTD
Customer Service Advisor Apprentice daily duties include but are not limited to learning about the products and services that the business offer to their customers and administration duties. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Jun 2023
03 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning about the products and services that the business offer to their customers letting to know customers, assessing and managing their requests
- Dealing with both new and a regular clientele
- Ordering stock accurately
- Getting to know suppliers
- Working closely with various departments and offering support
- Communicating with peers
- Learning about and adhering to Health & Safety
- Administrative duties
- Communicating with customers via the phone and by email
- Using a bespoke internal computer system
- Chasing up old quotes to gain feedback for teams
- Working closely with Managers and Directors on proactive tasks
- Answering general phone line and transferring to relevant department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Functional Skills (if needed)
- 20% off the job training
- An apprentice is provided with a minimum of 20% off the job training by the company and Nova Training to support their development
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We always promote from within, and this will be a permanent position with a full-time role available at the end of the qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SPEAR TECHNOLOGY LTD
HALL PARK WAY
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.