Apprentice Business Administrator and Product Marketing Assistant d2d (direct2market)
You will support the business owners in our drive to bring winning products to the market and support out customer service team. The role will predominately provide you with practical experience of end-to-end management of our products lifecycle as well as an in depth understanding of customer service and purchasing processes.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
01 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will support the business owners in our drive to bring winning products to the market and support out customer service team. The role will predominately provide you with practical experience of end-to-end management of our products lifecycle as well as an in depth understanding of customer service and purchasing processes. You will be involved in the wider business interdepartmental processes & will support other departments as and when the need arises.
You will be working within a small but fast-growing business and reporting directly to highly experienced business managers in a fast paced, positive, and enthusiastic environment.
Duties will include:
- Record, analyse and report competitor activity by inputting data into the system
- Responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries, and updating order records
- Make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory
- Undertake market research and report findings to the directors, by carrying out projects
- Develop and launch product marketing material, using bespoke software on the PC
- Manage both written and verbal customer communication
- Update product marketing material on ecommerce channel
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Support the rest of the team with other admin tasks
- Ultimately, you’ll help maximise profitability and sales for the company, ensuring every customer receives only the best that we have to offer
- You will also deal with companies/queries and delivery claims/tracking
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to a full-time position with the company on achievement of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (A*- C)) Desired
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.