Digital Marketer Apprentice RTTS (RECOVERY TREATMENT AND TESTING SERVICES) LIMITE
Here at Recovery4life we offer a wide range of healthcare services designed to manage risk and support individuals and businesses. The key role of Occupational Health is to protect both the employer and the employee through the provision of high-quality healthcare and risk management services. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2024
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Marketing Assistant’s role will be to support marketing activities across the organisation, with an emphasis on social media. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for raising awareness of the company’s activities with the aim to generate new business leads and opportunities.
The Marketing Assistant will work alongside senior members of the organisation as an important member of the business support team. The Marketing Assistant will also work alongside the organisations chosen external social media marketing agency to co-ordinate activity and campaigns.
As a member of the business support team, The Marketing Assistant will in some instances be the first point of contact for prospective customers/patients and will endeavour to make them feel welcome, listened to and sign post them to the appropriate clinician or senior manager.
The Marketing Assistant will conduct themselves in accordance with high standards set out by Recovery4Life’s Vision, Mission and Values.
Social Media Marketing Assistant job duties:
- Regularly post and repost relevant content across Recovery4Life’s social media channels.
- Promote and raise awareness of relevant news, campaigns and causes on behalf of Recovery4Life
- Assist in the delivery of a yearly social media/ marketing plan.
- Liaise with external social media marketing agencies to insure consistency of messaging, content and regular social media activity.
- Develop and provide regular reports on social media activity to the senior management team.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- To assist in the planning and delivery of promotional events
- To develop and foster new business leads through social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn) and signposting them to the relevant senior manager or clinician.
- Regular content writing. This includes Developing and issuing a regular company Blog and articles.
- To liaise directly with the COO to provide a weekly internal update on company activities for all staff.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
TEC's expert tutors, coupled with mentors in the workplace, will provide training in the following:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprentice Standard:
- How to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms
- Marketing principles
- Principles of coding
- Search marketing, search engine optimisation, web analytics and metrics
- Mobile apps and pay-per-click marketing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility in a permanent position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
RTTS (RECOVERY TREATMENT AND TESTING SERVICES) LIMITE
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.