Customer Service Apprentice M2BS LTD
We wish to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice supporting our Sales & Administration teams. As a customer focused role the primary aspect will be to offer our customers a fantastic experience when ordering products.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
£11,544 - aged 16-18 : £16354 - aged 18+ : (per annum)
37 per week Monday to Friday, shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Job Description/Skills Required:
A customer focused role working with our Sales and Administration teams, the primary aspect of your role will be to offer our customers a fantastic experience when ordering with us. The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responding to customer emails and answering customer calls
- Dealing with customer queries and handling customer service calls
- Processing orders received and keeping customers informed about order status
- Liaison with other departments to ensure delivery targets are met
- Regular updating of our social media channels
- Working with the team to keep the website up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
- Training delivered by Access Training through a mixture of projects, training workshops and one to one support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression with a growing business and the potential to carry on learning via the Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE PRESERVING WORKS
NEWBURN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4646
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.