Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship HAPPY NEST NURSERY
Happy Nest Nursery provide high quality day care. You will be working in a friendly caring environment looking after babies and children whilst working towards a childcare level 2 apprenticeship. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in this sector.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Being responsible for key children
- To assist with meeting the personal, social and emotional needs of individual children
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery
- To work as part of a team, under a team lead
- To ensure the environment is safe
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Internal training
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
HAPPY NEST NURSERY
FELLOWS COURT FAMILY CENTRE
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.