Financial Services Administrator Apprentice Beals Mortgage and Financial Services Limited
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Financial Services? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 3 apprenticeship in a professional office, with a friendly and supportive team! You will be gaining valuable workplace experience.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liase with providers to obtain updates on applicant status and proactively progress applications through to completion
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes, and post
- Assisting financial advisers in preparation for client meetings
- Gathering information from providers to assist in the pre-sales process
- To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls
- Carry out initial case reviews and processing support to advisers and customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful with their duties, the role may be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed. Beals have kept on previous apprentices, so it’s highly likely that a full-time position will be available within Financial Services!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.