Business Administration Apprenticeship CHASER COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Are you looking for a Customer Service, IT / Telecoms role? Looking for a role where you can progress? Do you enjoy solving problems and speaking with customers over the phone? You will be working in a team dealing with our business customer queries about our telecoms products and services via phone and email. Full training will be provided.
Closing date: 28 Nov 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide high quality 1st line support for all aspects of the business whilst working closely with I.T and Telephone Service teams.
- Answer all incoming calls, emails and technical queries professionally and effectively
- Process contracts from start to finish, creating accounts on our CRM, arrange installs, liaise with the customer throughout the process
- Accurately log details of all faults as they are received on the CRM platform and ensure they are forwarded to the relevant team
- Investigate and resolve customer network services issues and faults (Telephone Lines, Broadband, Fibre Circuits etc.)
- Engage with suppliers via telephone, email and online portals
- Provide regular and timely updates to the customer including information from other parts of the business if required
- Complete adhoc service requests from customers e.g. network diverts
- Investigate and resolve company Mobile faults (O2, Vodafone, EE)
- Log calls / faults and maintain dialog with subcontractors ensuring a timely fix whilst keeping the customer informed
- Liaise with internal departments (accounts / provisioning team) where required to resolve / investigate issues
- Deal effectively with all hardware equipment faults, issuing return notices for units still under warranty
- Embrace change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods and environment
Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
Record and document production
Planning and organisation
External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.