Customer Service and Business Admin Apprentice THE GREAT SHUTTER CO. LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business and Customer apprentice to join a growing and dynamic independent business. You’ll be working with our team and customers and assist with social media marketing. Start your career and apply now.
Closing date: 22 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with prospective and existing customers via phone and email handling enquiries
- Supporting existing team member with the management of installation teams’ diaries and schedules and booking installations with customers
- Answering phone calls and booking sales appointments
- Preparing and emailing estimates and quotes
- Working with CRM system to ensure follow up activity and customer relations handled in a timely manner
- Supporting with marketing and social media activities
- Assisting potential clients and existing clients at showroom appointments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours in Customer Service
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (2 online exams & 1 in-person assessment)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Apprenticeship Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person, there is the prospect of a full-time role and promotion subject to the growth of the business. The approximate FT salary would be £480 - £500 per week. We care about our staff and like to encourage development and growth within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.