Sales and Estimating Apprentice SAS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to join the team at SAS International as Sales and Estimating Apprentice.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The responsibility for this role will be;
To provide quality service and communication between the company and the customer, to achieve consistent levels of business from each customer in line with the sales office objectives.
To represent the company in a professional manner, displaying teamwork and correct attitude towards clients and colleagues always.
Key Tasks: -
- Estimate enquiries within a time frame set out, chase the quotation and log the outcome.
- Accurate and timely updating of the quotation log.
- To process orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the Sales Order Processing procedures and protocols are followed.
- To provide advice to customers who are ordering SAS systems in order to maximise sales and provide good customer service.
- Receive, log and understand enquiries from customers and sales personnel in whatever format they are received on the required SAS platform
- Maintain a database of projects and collate information for future rate comparisons and to provide budgetary information to sales executives where necessary.
- Build a technical knowledge of the SAS product ranges.
- To ensure all customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Other tasks as directed by the company, carrying out any reasonable request of management
- To work within the company management system, processes and procedures, so as to fully compliant with all standards, legislation, governance and specifications.
- To ensure the strategic direction, quality, environmental, health and safety policies are understood and where required the objectives, targets and key performance indicators are measured, evaluated and reported to demonstrate continuous improvement of the management system.
- To ensure all activities enhances customer satisfaction and meet the requirements of all interested parties.
- To ensure all activities reduce or eliminate pollution to the land, sea and air.
- To promote and use the philosophy of reduce, re-use or recycle of all wastes, materials and products.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
End Point Assessment
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Day release to college is not required as all training and assessments will be completed in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career in Customer Services/Sales.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C / 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SAS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.