Apprentice Nursery Practitioner LITTLE EXPLORERS DAYCARE LTD
This apprenticeship is ideal for those who enjoy early years learning and development. This is a great opportunity for people who have excellent communication skills and are passionate about how children learn and play through the early stages of development.
Closing date: 25 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Dec 2022
17 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working as a Little Explorers Nursery Apprentice you will:
- Provide stimulating learning activities across all areas of the Early Years curriculum for parents and children from birth to five years.
- Assist in observation and assessment of children’s progress, evaluating provision to ensure it is of a high quality.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment for children and parents, ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues.
- Take part in delivering an integrated service alongside other professionals.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over the course of 18 months, you will study units such as health & safety in a childcare setting, holistic child development, safeguarding in a childcare setting, child development, communication with children, purposeful play and educational programmes, supporting children with special educational needs, collaborative working in early years childcare and wellbeing principles for children (these modules may differ).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 3 qualification and a TQUK Diploma in Early Years.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be the potential for a permanent role with progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LITTLE EXPLORERS DAYCARE LTD
IMPACT FUTURES TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.