Customer Service Representative Apprenticeship Link Group
Are you looking for a career with real prospects and an opportunity to gain a recognised qualification then we have the ideal role for you. Here at Link group, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work in our customer service team. If you ready to embark on a career in the financial sector, please apply today.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2022
Skills based remuneration increases, annual performance reviews, excellent company benefits
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Dec 2022
19 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responding to emails and telephone calls, while adhering to set compliance and regulations
- Prioritise queries and correspond with other departments when necessary to determine the root cause of any issue / query
- Type and administer correspondence to clients and investors while meeting deadlines
- Ensure quality and accuracy in all correspondence with customers and investors while always providing a professional service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Qualification, Customer Service Specialist Level 3.
A wide range of product training will be provided such as core registration, share dealing, share plans and specific on the job training relating to the financial industry.
Successful candidates will complete the following:
- 2 Week initial share registration training
- 6 Months in the post room - with on the job training
- 2 Weeks back in the classroom for a repeat of share registration training
- 6 Months in the call centre
- 2 Weeks of share plans training
- 6 Months in the email team
In addition to the above the candidates will have the following:
- Allocated a mentor each and have a weekly 1-2-1
- Spend 1 day per month in another department, share dealing, share plans, admin teams, corporate actions etc
- Attend 1 event / activity a week with their mentor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship the apprentice will be offered a role within the customer support centre either undertaking call handling, processing of emails or a role within the post room. Dependant on how successful the apprentice has adapted to the variation of role there also may be an opportunity for progression to a senior or team leader role or it may be identified that there is a suitable role across the wider business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTHERN TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.