Apprentice Nursery practitioner -Acton Day Nursery - W3 9BJ Little Inventors Montessori Nurseries
An Apprentice Early Years Educator is required for a Nursery setting based in W3 9BJ. This apprenticeship is a fantastic way to achieve your Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification as well as gain work experience. If you are looking to complete your Level 2 - please do let us know !
Closing date: 13 Dec 2022
For Early Years Educator £5 per hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
14 Dec 2022
14 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure high standards in all aspects of care and development in line with the EYFS for all children attending the nursery
- To organise resources for activities and experiences in the nursery
- To assist in enhancing the developmental progress in children
- To implement the daily routine within the nursery
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and good housekeeping
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of all the Nursery’s policies and procedures; ensuring that they are followed and respected
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate there is the possibility of ongoing employment upon completion of the relevant qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C or 4 +) Desired
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Charlie David Jones
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.