Customer Service and Contact Centre Apprentice MOTOR MARKETING LIMITED
Motor Marketing UK has an exciting opportunity for two Customer Service and Contact Agent apprentices to join their friendly team. You will be part of the pleasant work environment and will be provided with ongoing training and development together with career progression opportunities. To start your career in Customer Service, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Annual wage £18,600.00 - £19,500.00
Monday - Friday with 1 Saturday a month. Shifts are as follows 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm working a total of 37.5 hours with additional overtime when required.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
13 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Talking to customers about products & services - verbal & online
- Handling inbound & outbound calls in a timely manner
- Creating appointments and generating leads
- Accurately maintaining and updating various IT systems
- Handling customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently
- Gathering information by asking the right questions
- Building lasting relationships to ensure repeat business
- Providing first-class customer service
- Assisting your colleagues when required
- Representing the company brand effectively and respectfully
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours in Customer Service
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (2 online exams & 1 in-person assessment)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Apprenticeship Certificate from IFTE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The employer for individuals who are seeking career progression with the possibility to stay long term.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
MOTOR MARKETING LIMITED
SOUTH OFFICE UNIT 2
HARBOURGATE BUSINESS PARK
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.