Client Services Account Executive Apprentice CODESTORM LTD
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading and rapidly growing e-commerce fulfilment companies based just a few minutes' walk from The Merry Hill Centre in Dudley. Working with the Client services team If you are Customer focused with and ready to work in a fast-paced environment this could be the role for you.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
11 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Following instructions from line Manager as well as on your own initiative, following company procedures at all times.
- Ensure that telephones are answered courteously within three rings and that calls are handled immediately & efficiently, and that information is recorded accurately.
- Process customer orders from initial contact to processing.
- Account management ensuring their weekly orders, and deliveries are fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Liaising with sales teams for new items / enquiries as required.
- Project management when clients have new product lines advising on the most suitable form of packing to best suit their needs.
- Liaising with Production/ Despatch/ Accounts to ensure all required information relating to an order/customer is correctly communicated.
- Accurately record and log customer notes on the internal system.
- Address customer questions relating to new products, service, promptly passing to relevant colleague as required.
- Develop and grow Client accounts, being proactive with clients, ensuring that they are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company, continually looking for further opportunities.
- Communicate with the Client on a continual & regular basis by telephone, e-mail and site visits if required
- Day to day prioritisation of own workload
- Ensure accurate stock control and management.
- Carryout quality checks of all jobs within the company at the allotted interval.
- Supply reports for Clients and Company as required.
- Understand and adhere to the standards set out by each Client
- Work with other departments to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met.
- Carry out such additional tasks as may from time to time be reasonably requested.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional skills level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Genuine opportunity to be given a full-time postion in the company if business allows.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.