Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship ECLAT COSMETIC LTD
The role of a Customer Service apprentice is to provide each and every one of our customers with consistently high levels of service. This exciting apprenticeship programme is ideal for someone who enjoys engaging with people, a challenging and varied working environment, and who wants to develop a long-term career
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
07 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with supervisor/production staff
- Booking/scheduling deliveries
- Liaising with customers about any additional products and services
- Estimating time and costs associated with deliveries
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard:
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if necessary)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can progress onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
ECLAT COSMETIC LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.