At The Village Nursery we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of day care and nursery education from 6 weeks to 5 years.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
11 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Early Years Apprentice will learn and be required to:
- Provide Children with a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities in line with the EYFS standard to meet the needs of the children within their age group
- Ensure observations/evaluations are regularly completed and records are kept up to date
- Operate a keyworker system and liaise with parents/carers about their child’s development and encourage them to participate in their child’s learning and development
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression within the business for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
NANNY TOTS LIMITED
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Learner Engagement Team
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.