Recruitment Consultant Apprentice MERIDIAN BUSINESS SUPPORT LIMITED
Apply now! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to kick start their career in the exciting world of recruitment. You’ll learn all aspects of the industry and the company, and this could be the making of you!
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Dec 2022
06 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice in recruitment, you'll be learning how to be the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and people seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate).
The Apprentice will play an essential role providing effective support to members of the Branch team including sourcing and registering suitable candidates in line with client requirements, liaising with both candidates and clients as required, maintaining IQX, our CRM, and assisting with payroll and other administrative duties.
- Support the Recruitment Consultants in your branch
- Undertake a wide variety of branch administration
- Assist with the full cycle of recruitment
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to potential and existing customers and our candidates (over the phone)
- Process payroll compliantly and within set timeframes (if applicable)
- Complete structured registrations with potential candidates identifying suitable business leads
- Liaising with Central Compliance to ensure all candidates are fully compliant
- Ensure all recruitment activity is recorded on IQX
- Adhere to the branch procedures and ensure both electronic and paper-based files are kept up to date and compliant
- Dealing with telephone calls from clients and candidates and answering their queries
- Complete temp check ins and temp ring backs (if applicable)
- Ensure A-boards, Broadbean and other relevant job boards used in your branch are accurate and up to date
- Screen candidates for suitable vacancies / bookings
- Get involved in facilitating temp surgeries with a view to undertaking these without colleague assistance
- Get involved in facilitating job centre open days with a view to undertake these without colleague assistance
- Have an understanding of the temp and / or perm recruitment process including how pricing is calculated
- Successfully achieve KPI’s set by Manager
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. Boom Training and Meridian Business Support will provide support and guidance throughout the apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal assessor to guide you through your training
- You will attend online 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional online group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Recruitment Consultant Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
- REC Technical Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- REC Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The intention is to recruit apprentices who will stay and further develop their career with Meridian Business Support once they have completed their Apprenticeship.
Upon completion there would be the opportunity to progress to Recruitment Consultant with a starting salary of approx. £22,000.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 is the minimum) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.