Apprentice Recruitment Consultant Principal People
This is an opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to take their first step into the recruitment world, to develop as a consultant responsible for managing candidate processes initially and developing through training and support into a client facing role. A front-line career that you make your own.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
• Commission scheme of up to 27.5% of quarterly billings • 25 days AL + Bank Holidays and increase by 1 every year of service up to (32 days) • Private Medical • Cycle to work scheme • Annual support team celebration and many more
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. No weekends!
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 Apr 2023
05 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A simplified version of the recruitment process is finding and placing the best candidates for client / company job vacancies.
Our Recruitment Consultants spend their days building relationships with businesses and hiring managers, while our Resourcing Partners spend their time finding the right candidates for our clients.
The Associate Recruitment Consultant will mainly be responsible for:
- In the first 4-6 weeks - learning the recruitment process, the markets that we operate in and understanding the recruitment cycle from candidate identification to placement
- This will include contacting candidates who have applied for our live vacancies, making phone calls to ask a few initial questions before progressing them to a Resourcing partner internally
- As you progress with the business, actively progressing candidates through the recruitment process with the support of your Team Leader
- Within your first 3 months then starting to take more of an active role in undertaking business development activities, contacting businesses and hiring managers to understand potential recruitment requirements
- Managing the recruitment cycle from a client perspective including:
- Taking job briefings from prospective clients over the phone / on video call
- Agreeing and negotiating Terms of Business with prospective clients
- Booking in and completing process update calls
- Taking interview feedback from your clients
- Managing job offers for successful candidates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Recruitment Consultant Level 3.
Vocate Training offer a blended approach with online support tools and a depth of knowledge unrivalled in the UK.
All training takes place in the employers workspace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time role is expected following completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INVOLVE SELECTION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.