Middleton Lodge are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic Apprentice Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
06 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To assist the kitchen in the day-to-day preparation, production, and service of food items whilst undergoing structured training. To maintain and improve standards of hygiene within the constraints of company legislative policy.
- A full-time position based at Middleton Lodge
- No experience necessary
- A passion for cooking is preferred
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- To arrive for duty at the correct time wearing the correct uniform
- Always maintaining complete personal hygiene and neat appearance
- To assist the department in achieving hygiene assessment standards by adhering to hygiene schedules in place
- To ensure that all food produced is to standard specification and the standard laid down as shown in your training
- To carry out other duties within the general scope and purpose of the jobs designated by the Executive Head Chef
- To know and adhere to the fire/evacuation regulations of the hotel and kitchen department
- To ensure all health and safety and security policies and procedures are adhered to
- To attend “in house” training and staff meetings as required
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management
- Complies with Middleton Lodge Events Ltd policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off-the-job training
- Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship
- Day release at college/training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MIDDLETON LODGE EVENTS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.