Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice PINNACLE MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join an experienced & talented team within the corporate industry. As a Customer Service Apprentice with Pinnacle Media Partnerships you will be at the forefront of learning in a professional office environment, where you'll gain & develop your skills & knowledge for the industry.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
In addition there is a monthly bonus on top. OTE is £15,500.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
04 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice on a day-to-day basis you will be doing the following:
- Filling in spreadsheets with collected data
- Build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Develop good communication skills and complete tasks to a high standard
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Be able to plan, organise and participate in team meetings, projects, and reports
- Developing their sales, marketing and customer service skills through ongoing training and support
- Receiving bonus commission for every lead that is created through their research
- Performing tasks in IT relevant to organisation:
- Creating social media posts alongside interacting with clients on all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Emailing prospective clients and tailoring their response
- Arranging and organising bookings for clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship consists of:
- Intermediate Standard Apprenticeship-Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for the candidate to progress through the company and gain experience within all sectors. The main aim is to bring somebody into the team and for them to develop and become a key team member.
We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills, and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.