Would you like to earn a L3 qualification while also working in one of London's iconic restaurants? Bob Bob Ricard Soho are looking for a CDP to work within their kitchen. While learning and being taught the best, most time efficient and precise ways of working at a high standard with fresh produce, In a friendly, calm team of dedicated chefs.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Feb 2023
05 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Check all prepared mis-en-place, food stocks including dry stores and inform Sous Chef of any shortages
- Run a complete mis en place list for the day
- Supervise the preparation of all mis-en-place, ensuring all necessary work is completed
- Confirm with duty Sous Chef any special requirements and outstanding orders
- Ensure smooth and efficient service from the section
- Ensure that the agreed standards of food preparation and service are adhered to
- Understand the ordering procedures of the kitchen
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- All of your training will be completed within the workplace, You will be working towards the Level 3 Chef De Partie apprenticeship
- You will have the opportunity to work towards your Functional Skills in Maths and English if you do not have the GCSEs or equivalent
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A natural progression route would be a Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship depending on the chosen job path and if the current role supports the learning
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PERFORMANCE LEARNING GROUP LTD
Chef de partie
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.