Gaining experience in Group Services, Operational and Commercial Teams, your 3-6 month job rotation will ensure that you gain exposure to various departments across the Company whilst learning and improving your skill set.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2022
twice yearly discretionary bonuses, when course is complete and the individual is placed within a department, their salary will increase to reflect the role.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
03 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
During your time with each department you will undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Carry out a comprehensive range of administrative duties with a regard to sensitivity and confidentiality meeting their clear objectives and deadlines
- Provide excellent service to customers
- Liaise and communicate with a range of internal and external contacts
- Assist with projects ensuring the meet deadlines
- Apply independence and initiative to react to the changing priorities and work circumstances with scope for solving day to day problems
- Coordination of activities under the guidance of the Manager/Supervisor
- Using spreadsheets and databases, complete data entry, provide reports and statistics as and when require
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3
- End Point Assessment
- Work Based Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Throughout the Apprenticeship, we will work with the individual to identify their skills and form a development path which will align with the role they are placed in on completion of the qualification. Thereafter we are committed to providing individuals with the opportunity to develop
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.