Are you a school/college leaver considering your options, unsure exactly what you want to do? We can help you figure this out whilst you're gaining a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship! You'll learn how we handle, resolve and provide first-class customer service to our broadband customers via phone, email and social media.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
You'll receive a starting salary of £17,000pa. On completion of the apprenticeship (circa 16 -18 months) this will increase to £21,000pa. You will also then benefit from salary increases of £500 every 6 months up to £24,000 quarterly bonus awards.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
29 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You'll be fully trained in the following key duties:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer queries, and handling communications professionally and efficiently through a mixture of channels, including but not limited to phone, email, online forums, and social media
- Providing a premium experience to Gigaclear customers and internal stakeholders, taking ownership of queries through to resolution and whenever possible looking to resolve at first contact
- Providing reactive and proactive customer communications through written and verbal case management
- Supporting the booking of installations, ensuring all parties are aligned so we deliver a first-class service experience either through our own engineers or that of 3rd party contractors
- Meet agreed individual and team KPIs including customer satisfaction and related service level agreements
- Review and assist with managing failed customer visits, ready for service issues(RFSI)and failed installations through to a successful outcome with varying teams
- To assist in escalation and complaint management, with support from the Customer Operations management team
- Building relationships, supporting and liaising with all internal departments as required, enabling everyone involved to deliver a premium customer experience in all instances
- Managing own workload effectively and supporting team when needed
- Taking ownership and personal accountability of any queries or issues that are raised
- Providing timely and proactive updates and information to customers, avoiding the need for repeated contacts to Gigaclear, ensuring they are delivered within any agreed SLAs
- Developing own knowledge of Gigaclear products and processes, providing feedback to the management team to help make improvements, when required
- Maintaining all CRM and other related systems, ensuring information is updated in a clear and concise manner at every touch point
- Be an ambassador of the Gigaclear brand, turning around any negative experiences through listening, displaying empathy with a calm and methodical approach, in turn delivering premium customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard.
- 13 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based training with your employer
- 5 days college attendance for key knowledge components
- Approximately 12 on-site assessment visits per year
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
- Off the job training will count for at least 6 hours per week within an apprentice’s time at work
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Practical observation
- Apprentice showcase
- Professional discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role within the organisation. We are keen to talk with people who are looking for an opportunity to learn about a company from the ground up, which will then help them make a decision on their exact career path – something we can discuss, advise, support and provide further development and training on.
For example this may be down the technical path - think home networking, hardware, routers, wi-fi, etc, perhaps leading to a career in network engineering or even broader IT / Technology support, Maybe you are already money motivated, have been told you have the “gift of the gab” and a career in sales is something you have already thought about? Like any business of circa 600 employees and growing there are numerous departments with future potential opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.