Customs and Logistics Apprentice ALCALINE UK LTD
Working in a fast-paced industry, you will be liaising with our customers and drivers via telephone, SMS messages and email systems. The role involves being confident, outgoing and responsible. Being able to work as part of a team is very important, as you will be in an open-plan office environment.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm (this includes a half hour lunch break) 8.30am - 11.30am on Saturday mornings. Total hours per week: 40.00
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Jul 2023
26 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties and responsiblities will include:
- Raising RPA Datasheets
- Checking Customs Documents
- Liaison between Office Staff and CCC (EORI UK)
- Assisting Office Staff with some tasks pertaining to Customs formalities and documentation
- Assisting the Traffic desk where required with messaging and answering phone calls
- Updating customer portals
- Data entry in GOV website GMR entry
- Updating bespoke groupage sheets & worksheets
- Any additional tasks as required by the Ops/General Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Could lead to a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ALCALINE UK LTD
LYMPNE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.