Apprentice Business Administrator Gelder Group Holdings Limited
An exciting opportunity is available within our busy Commercial Department for a bright, enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to join our team dealing with enquiries from clients and customers via telephone, email or post. We are looking for a confident individual who has a desire and personal drive to achieve this apprenticeship.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
26 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Database Management
- Producing new documentation
- Sending out correspondence
- Assisting with timesheet allocation/submissions
- Archiving files
- Liaising with clients to arrange appointments
- Sorting and distributing post
- Locating files
We are looking for a confident individual who has a desire and personal drive to achieve this apprenticeship:
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels, both written and verbal
- Be able to work to tight timescales using your own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Great telephone manner and organisation skills
- Pride yourself in delivering high standards of customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will work towards their Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administration
- Delivery of the apprenticeship is solely in the workplace so there is no requirement for day-release attendance at Lincoln College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The Business Administrator Apprenticeship is an ideal stepping stone into further career opportunities, such as management or senior
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT based qualification (Grade A*/9 to C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Learner Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.