Customer and Reception Support Apprenticeship Student Choice Plymouth
This is an excellent opportunity to start your career within the property lettings sector as a Customer Service and Support Apprentice. Working in the student lettings office you will be assisting with all aspects of the student lettings sector and working directly with customer enquiries.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
26 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The business supports student accommodation requirements and covers most of the city areas. We offer the potential candidate a great chance to get involved with all aspects of the property letting business and to be involved in a variety of tasks that could include:
- Manning the front desk when required and ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Data inputting to our digital systems
- Creating tenancy agreements
- Responding to phone/email enquiries
- Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with swiftly or passed to the correct department
- Providing marketing/social media support for advertising properties to prospective applicants
- Processing of client and business information
- Supporting any other business tasks as necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Customer Service Practitioner qualification - Level 2
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training to support qualification requirements
- Employer to allocate dedicated training time for Off the job training requirements
- Functional Skills support - (maths/English) - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Employer is keen to encourage and develop candidate as much as possible and support any progression opportunities upon successful of Level 2 qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Student Choice Plymouth
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.