Customer Service Apprentice BORDER OFFICE SUPPLIES & SYSTEMS LTD
Dealing with customers and interacting over the telephone and electronically to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Wage could be increased to £11,700
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Feb 2023
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person
- Manage customers' accounts by monitoring backorders
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Contact viable new businesses to promote and sell products
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Support IT and service helpdesk by login incoming calls
- Support external staff by producing finance documentation and agreements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Customer Service Practioner level 2 qualification and be supported through HWGTA. You will have monthly visits from your assigned Learning & Development Training Officer who will set you work, analyse your development, and discuss training sessions. Formal training is delivered at our centres, located in Hereford (HR4 9SX), and will prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time post upon completing the apprenticeship is available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.