You will provide vital cover of your office in order to progress sales. You will be responsible for the day to day running of your office taking enquiries and signposting to the relevant team within Dacres in order to ensure that our clients services are met effectively.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
£9,692.15 to £19,142.50
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond in a timely manner to any queries via email and face to face customer drop ins, updating Reapit as appropriate.
- Organise property viewings as required, liaising with other employees of the office as appropriate.
- Arrange valuations and instruction meetings with clients and prospective clients by liaising with the office valuation team.
- Arrange surveys with clients and prospective clients by scheduling appointments with the survey team.
- Work through the diary of appointments for accompanied viewings, in line with the schedule.
- Make contact with potential new clients by making contact via telephone, as appropriate in line with GDPR regulations.
- Seek feedback from viewers and where appropriate update vendors.
- Assist in the progression of sales by taking messages and taking relevant details of offers to purchase and outline information to the relevant sales negotiator in order to process a sale.
- Introduce other appropriate Dacre, Son and Hartley products to our clients.
- Carry out ID checks as required in line with relevant property law.
- You are expected to carry out general office management and maintenance of the office during opening hours, ensuring it is well kept and reflects a positive and professional image of the Company.
- You are expected to adhere to the Company Standards of Service.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties required by the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard (Level 2).
Functional Skills English and maths (if not already gained Grade 4/C, equivalent or above at GCSE Level).
It will involve a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace.
You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor.
After 12 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship.
The End Point Assessment will comprise of a professional discussion
underpinned by a portfolio of evidence, and a Scenario Test with the assessor.
More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship, there is the opportunity for permanent employment and progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)