Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship level 2 THE CLIMBING HUB LTD
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join The Climbing Hub journey, this is our first but not last step in the journey. If you have good administrative skills with excellent listening and communication skills, then I suggest you consider joining The Climbing Hub – Bradford.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Welcoming customers and customer engagement
- Signing in customers and a supporting them when needed
- Checking in customers in our Member Management software
- Serving teas and coffees (barista training will be provided)
- Working on daily housekeeping tasks
- Aiding Excellent communication and customer service skills
- To be confident using IT systems
- Customers making purchases from our shop
- Regular evening and weekend shifts
- Community Outreach communications and Networking
- Admin duties
- Central point for answering phone calls and actively allocate the action to pertinent colleges
- Associated General administrative duties
- Assisting Management with required tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer service practitioner Level 2.
You will be visited in the workplace to be observed, you may also be invited in to complete college work. However, you can also complete some of this whilst in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You may be offered a full-time position at The climbing hub once you have completed the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.