Business Administrator Apprentice MOORLANDS LEARNING TRUST
This is a varied and hands on operational support role. You will get involved in many aspects of school organisation, including dealing with enquiries, answering phone calls, receiving visitors, emails, On Call alerts, and general admin tasks.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Play a key role in the delivery of professional services within the Academy and to deliver administrative support
- Ensure that all visitors to the school’s reception desk find it to be a professional and welcoming environment at all times
- Use of the Inventory visitors’ signing in/out system
- To process visitor WIFI codes and badges on request
- Listen to voicemails and monitor the admin inbox
- Receive deliveries and manage the post
- Use of the school’s SIMS system
- Use of the school’s Class Charts system
- Recording into the whole school accident book
- Radio protocols and use of the phonetic language
- To arrange room bookings, site, ICT and catering requests
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a Level 3 Business Administrator standard.
It will involve a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace.
You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance in Skipton.
After 18 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship.
The End-Point Assessment (EPA) will comprise of a Project, a Knowledge Test, and a Presentation/Interview with the assessor.
More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The position may lead to a permanent position at Ilkley Grammar School.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.