HR/Administration Support Apprentice EDUCATION PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT LIMITED
As a HR Apprentice, you will be providing support to our HR team on all aspects of the HR role. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is ready to develop their career within a high-profile organisation.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
£9254.44 aged 16/17 £13,140.92 aged 18+
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a HR Apprentice, you will be providing support to our HR team on all aspects of the HR role, including: supporting with all paperwork involved in sickness absence management, discipline, grievance and recruitment. The role will cover a broad range of duties and will be an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to develop their HR career.
You will need to be proactive, driven, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines during an intense period of business growth.
- To support the team in providing high quality HR advisory services to our schools and academies
- To ensure that the HR function proactively supports the best interests of all the schools and academies we work with to achieve their objectives
- To actively assist in promoting the business, generating new clients and retaining existing clients across the North of England Region
- To assist the HR team in providing specialist hands on support and advice to CEO’s, Head Teachers, School Business Managers, Senior Managers and Governors in relation to a wide range of HR issues
- Support with the full range of duties in connection with school / academy recruitment advertising and Head Teacher recruitment administration including liaising with schools, members of the Governing Body and the HR Partners
Full job description available at accesstraining.org/vacancies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
HR Support Level 3 Qualification.
Training to be provided:
- The apprentice will work towards the HR Support Apprenticeship Standard at level 3, and may also be required to sit functional skills at level 2 in maths and English prior to completion (functional skills will not be required if exemptions are held).
- Training delivered by Access Training through a mixture of projects, training workshops and one to one support.
- Candidate attendance will be to attend our Access Training, Team Valley centre 1 day per month for day release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.