Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner FIRST HOME IMPROVEMENTS (ENGLAND) LIMITED
The successful Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner will answer incoming calls, and will make calls to existing and new customers. The apprentice will book surveyors and engineers for appointment, as well as meet targets (e.g. lead generation and contact quality) for the inbound area.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
Basic salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum. Employees are paid on a monthly basis.
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- To effectively handle and manage incoming calls, delivering an excellent customer experience to new and existing customers
- To effectively manage and make outgoing calls, whilst meeting and exceeding targets in accordance with the business’s needs
- Updating customer information onto the business database
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- To abide by all statutory requirements, including those relating to health and safety
- Record and book affiliate/ passive lead sources
- Complaint handling
- Multi-tasking between calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
For the full apprenticeship, candidates will complete:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths
Apprentices will also work towards and take the test for Level 2 English and Maths prior to taking the End Point Assessment.
For the End Point Assessment, apprentices will undertake an apprentice showcase, a practical observation, and a professional discussion.
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship programme, apprentices will be able to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member at a professional level.
Apprentices will be expected to attend college sessions once per week at the Ipswich Road campus, located near Norwich city centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunities may be available to work as an employed Contact Centre Advisor with First Home Improvements (England) Limited following a successful apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
City College Norwich
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.