Exciting Apprenticeship opportunity in the heart of Warwick for a leading insurance solutions organisation. If you are interested in getting your foot in the door in a friendly well established company, Premia Solutions is a great place to start.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022
National Minimum wage for age Starting from £16,500-£19,500
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Oct 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide Customer service, administration and general support to Premia Solutions Customers via inbound and outbound phone calls, live chat, e-mail, white mail or other communication methods
- Handle Customer enquiries with appropriate and timely follow through
- Document all Customer interactions and tasks immediately and accurately within the relevant CRM systems
- Manage service / action request, with timely updates to Customers and associated Departments
- “Own” Customer interactions and facilitate first contact resolution, wherever possible
- Satisfactorily complete all mandatory / regulatory training
- Act as a liaison between technical and support departments and Customers
- Act as an ambassador for Dealerships and provide priority service to both them and their Customers
- Outbound calling to some existing customers with policy or claims updates
- Assist with and provide accurate input for various reports and spreadsheets
- General back and front office administration including but not limited to the accurate production of customer correspondence and cheques
- Keep abreast of industry and company information and maintain up to date knowledge (after training) on appropriate areas
- Maintain and achieve all department and personal KPI’s, Objectives and Customer Satisfaction measures, as set by the department or line manager
- Comply with all Internal and External SLA’s, policies and procedures
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and regulations and to the company core values / mission
- Represent the company, as appropriate, in a professional manner and perform all duties with the utmost integrity, avoiding any conflict of interest between Premia Solutions Ltd. and any other entities
- May be required to provide support at other departments in exceptional circumstances
- Perform other duties and/ or as assigned and as required
- Follow all Quality Assurance and Customer Service / Training Guidelines
- Must be flexible and available to work occasional overtime during busy periods and shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday – Friday.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Maintain positive and progressive working relationships with multiple functions, to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
- Work collaboratively alongside and provide support to the Claims and Customer Outcome Teams
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This role is supported by a level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship training programme. This programme will be delivered by live virtual workshops on a twice monthly basis through theatre based learning, masterclasses and workshops. Ongoing skills coach support with be provided throughout.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will be offered a permanent vacancy on completion of the apprenticeship training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired
About the employer
THE APPRENTICESHIP COLLEGE LTD
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.