Business and Customer Support Apprentice COLEBROOK SOUTH WEST LTD
This role will see the successful candidate support the CEO and Central Services team with the running of the main office, diary management, reception and general administration duties.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
16 Dec 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and tasks will vary and you need to have a flexible approach to all work based tasks with exceptional communication skills
- To be the main point of contact for the organisation
- To greet visitors, answer initial enquiries by phone, e-mail or face-to-face and direct to colleagues as appropriate
- To assist the CEO with diary management by arranging and re-scheduling appointments
- To assist CEO and administrators with document preparation including letters, publicity material, presentations, reports etc.
- To monitor Colebrook's social media sites, assist with posting information and updating the website using Wordpress
- To maintain paper filing and archiving systems
- To set up meeting rooms, including equipment provision
- To support some basic finance and HR tasks
- To support the administration function of the Services at times of peak demand
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2 award
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training (College attendance) to support qualification requirements
- Employer to allocate dedicated training time to complete Off the Job training requirements
- Functional Skills support - maths/English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of full time employment/progression opportunities available upon successful completion of Level 2.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
COLEBROOK SOUTH WEST LTD
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.