Communities & Customer Experience Apprentice Muir Group Housing Association
The roles are for an 18-month period, with a 9-month split in rotation between the Cheshire West & Chester Housing Team and the Customer Experience Team. During both roles you will be responsible for providing a first-class Customer Experience to customers, partners and stakeholders as well as the resolution of customer queries.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
02 Nov 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Customer Service Advisor
- Provide an excellent customer experience and get it right first time to resolve queries at first point of contact, using a wide range of ICT systems including Customer Relations Management (CRM).
- Respond effectively and efficiently to customer, colleague and other enquiries and requests for services across a range of service areas, providing support, advice and information as required in accordance with policies and procedures, agreed standards and values
- Contribute to the successful delivery of service level agreements, ensuring that each interaction embraces the values of the association as identified in the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Take an active role in team meetings and project groups as required, and liaise effectively with colleagues and partners to achieve the Association’s objectives
- Undertake any other duties requested by the Customer Experience Team Leader which are consistent with the overall purpose of the post.
Community Housing Assistant
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to Housing Services colleagues both within a defined area and across teams as required.
- Deliver a customer focused service to all residents ensuring the customer journey and experience is positive and all queries are responded to within a timely manner.
- To support the delivery of a robust income management and arrears recovery service in accordance with Muir Group policy and procedures, dealing with low-level arrears cases up to the point when more specialist input is required. To also ensure that money and debt advice is offered where appropriate.
- To provide an office presence and cover for colleagues whilst they are out in the communities in order to provide a seamless service at all times.
- To build and maintain a positive relationship with the other Community Housing Assistants, ensuring communication is effective across all geographical locations.
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities as may be specified by the Community Housing Manager.
- To report all potential risks and hazards either within Muir Group offices or onsite across our schemes.
- To ensure the use of electronic lone working devices when out on all site and home visits.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
If successful, you will complete the Level 2 Housing and Property Management Assistant Apprenticeship standard. This will be delivered in conjunction with your employer by Sysco Business Skills Academy giving you all the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be successful in your role. Furthermore, your apprenticeship will cover Functional skills in maths and English at level 2 (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Whilst there is no guarantee of a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship, former apprentices have gone on to secure permanent employment for roles advertised during their placement.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
SYSCO BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY LIMITED
0151 556 7909
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.