Customer Services Apprenticeship FIRST CLASS SUPPLY AND TRAINING LTD
First Class Supply and Tutoring Ltd are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic Customer Services Apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Customer Services apprenticeship.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with a range of customers and situations involving the allocation of supply staff into education entities
- Face to face contact with prospective candidates
- Dealing with challenge and conflict, and using influencing skills to resolve any potential challenges
The role is of consultant support, to assist consultants with administrative tasks to support them in their role.
- Answering and making phone calls
- Putting jobs on CRM
- Filing jobs off and sending document to candidates and schools
- Assisting compliance team with registering candidates including CV’s and references
Full training to be given as bespoke system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRST CLASS SUPPLY AND TRAINING LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.