Financial Admin Apprentice ACTIVE INVESTMENTS MANAGERS LTD
The Financial Admin Apprentice will become an important member of the Financial Administration team, working alongside our team of award winning Financial Advisers to help them give our clients the highest level of service possible.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
11 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learn how to use the client management system, keeping records of meetings with clients
- You will recieve training on how to be the first point of contact in a business, how to answer the phones and direct calls to the right person in the business
- Work with advisers to help them prepare for their meetings
- Greet clients when they visit the office, make refreshments and get to know them so they feel comfortable talking to you when they call the office in the future
- Take delivery of the post, making sure the advisers are up to date with incoming communications
- When we speak to a client for the first time, they often already have investments. When that is the case we need to understand a wide range of information in order to be able to provide them with financial advice, such as, what policies they have, who they are with, how they are invested and what the charges are. You will speak to providers on the phone and prepare letters to gather this information. You will also speak to providers on behalf of our clients who take an ongoing service
- Help to prepare written communications to clients and speak to them on the phone
- Scan and file documents in our physical and digital filing systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration consisting of:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend a half-day session with HBTC where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take. There will also be an end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for you to advance in the work place or go onto higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
ACTIVE INVESTMENTS MANAGERS LTD
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.